BAKU 4 DAYS
Meeting tourists at the Baku Heydar Aliyev airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation and Dinner
at the hotel restaurant Overnight in hotel.
09:00-10:00 - Breakfast at the hotel.
10:00-13:00 Sightseeing in an “Old City” - medieval sight of Baku: “Shirvashakhs palace” (XV c. under UNESCO protection), ancient quarter mosques (Mohammad’s mosque- XI c.), bath, samples of residential buildings, “Market Square” and Caravan Saray “Bukhara” (XVI c.) and “Multani” (XIV c.), “Giz Galasi” (Maiden Tower – Entrance) – the oldest construction of Baku (under UNESCO protection)
13:00-14:00 - Lunch
14:00 - Sightseeing excursion of Absheron Peninsula : Ethnography museum of Qala, “Ateshgah” Fire-Worshippers’ Temple in Surakhani settlement (XVII c.) (Entrance), medieval castle in Ramana settlement (XIV c.), survey of the oldest oil fields in Balakhani settlement (XIX-XX c.), visiting of natural reserve “Yanardag” (exit of natural gas).
19:00- 20:30 - Dinner with local specialities(national cuisine) in a Azerbaijan tipical restaurant Overnight in hotel
09:00-10:00 - Breakfast at the hotel.
10:00-14:00 - Visiting of historic - art reserve Gobustan ( 65 km. From Baku). Acquaintance with the archaeological exposition of the museum, survey of inhabitants and acquaintance with the lifestyle of the people of an epoch of the "Stone Age" (7-8 thousand years BC). Studying of the remained petroglyphic painting.
14:00-15:00 - Returning to Baku and lunch at the local restaurant
15:00-16:00 - Visit to Museum of Azerbaijan History. Acquaintance with the exposition.
16:00-18:30 Sightseeing tour in Baku - walking tour and acquaintance with the history and architecture of city (period XIX-XX c): Nizami street / shopping /, "Fountain Square", Nizami Ganjavi monument, further Rasul-Zade street, leaving to Seaside Park-Boulevard at the favorable windless weather, for an additional payment ( 2 Euro) for interested persons - 0,5 hour boat cruise through the bay of Baku. In the conclusion of excursion moving by bus to "Mountain Park", visiting of memorial "Alley of Martyrs" and survey of a panorama of Baku).
18:30-20:00 - Returning to the hotel. Free time.
20:00-23:00 - Dinner at the restaurant
At returning to hotel by bus, short survey excursion "Fires of Baku" (Nights excursion: Azadlig area, Music Academy, Heydar
Aliyev Palace, Bakikhanov street, Inshaatchilar - H.Gavid avenue, N.Narimanov monument, panorama of Baku Night's, Istiglaliyyat street, Niyazi street Neftchilar avenue). Overnight in hotel.
09:00 - Breakfast
The hotel transfer to Baku Heydar Aliyev airport.
GANJA 2 DAYS
1. 1.Nizami Mausoleum, built in honor of Nizami Ganjavi. The mausoleum was originally built in 1947 in place of an old collapsed mausoleum.It attracts nearly 35,000 visitors per year.
2. Shah Abbas Caravanserai - Caravanserais supported the flow of commerce, information, and people across the network of trade routes.
3. Juma (Shah Abbas) Mosque - the mosque was under construction in 1606 under the project of Sheikh Baahaddin Mahammad Amilin mosque and currently is biggest mosque of the city.
4. Bottle house - is a perfect example of this synthesis. An entire house ostensibly constructed entirely out of glass bottles, this abode is unlike any most will ever see.
5. Khan Bagi. The 17th century built garden.
6. Chokak Bath, center of the applied art.
7. Xanlar, Elenendorf - The city was founded as Helenendorf in 1819 by Germans from Wurttemberg, brought as a colony under orders of Czar Alexander
8.Hacikend (village) in Goygol - you will come across a beautiful forest on the hillside
SHEKI 1 DAY
1. Starting to Shamaki
2. Diri Baba tomb - Diri-Baba Tomb has a special place among notable tombs of Azerbaijan built in the middle ages. This tombeach time attracted the attention of travelers who would come here.
3. 7 Tombs in Shemaka (Yeddi Gumbaz) - medieval cemetery in Shemakha.
4. Sheki Khan’s palace Museum - Visit to the local medieval fortress , Sheki Khans palace, local museum of history, Sheki Caravanserai and craftsmen shops by the caravanserai.
5. Georgian border
Transport, Hotel accomodation, transfer, guide, subsistence (3 times a day), tea, museums and historical monuments admission, photo.
Note: Prices are for 2 people in double rooms.
Address: Nizami 100, Baku. Azerbaijan, AZ 1010
Tel: +994 12 555 12 46,
+994 55 273 54 10
+994 55 836 13 26
+994 55 791 62 63