GANJA 2 DAYS
- Nizami Mausoleum, built in honor of Nizami Ganjavi. The mausoleum was originally built in 1947 in place of an old collapsed mausoleum.It attracts nearly 35000 visitors per year.
- Shah Abbas Caravanserai - Caravanserais supported the flow of commerce, information, and people across the network of trade routes.
- Juma (Shah Abbas) Mosque - the mosque was under construction in 1606 under the project of Sheikh Baahaddin Mahammad Amilin mosque and currently is biggest mosque of the city.
- Bottle house - is a perfect example of this synthesis. An entire house ostensibly constructed entirely out of glass bottles, this abode is unlike any most will ever see.
5. Khan Bagi. The 17th century built garden.
6. Chokak Bath, center of the applied art.
7. Xanlar, Elenendorf - The city was founded as Helenendorf in 1819 by Germans from Wurttemberg, brought as a colony under orders of Czar Alexander
8. Hacikend (village) in Goygol - you will come across a beautiful forest on the hillside
BAKU 2 DAYS
1.Icheri Sheer, was the title of the Muslim rulers of Shirvan, located in modern Azerbaijan, from the mid-9th century to the early 16th century.
2.Maiden Tower and old baku - The Maiden Tower set in the south-east part of Icheri Sheher, has mystique and hoary history and legends. Is a symbol of Baku.
3.Memorial Park for the victims of 1990 - A memorial park with an excellent panoramic view stretching from the Caspian Sea across the entire city dedicated to the victims of the Soviet army crackdown on January 20, 1990 and the Armenian invasion right after independence.
4.Ateshkah - temple of Zoroastrians at different times revered Zoroastrians, Hindus and Sikhs.
5. Yanardag - natural fire coming out of the mountains in Azerbaijan
6. Mud Volcano - Azerbaijan ranks first in the number of mud volcanoes. Here you see a mud volcano eruption
7. Gobustan - Gobustan may be seen as a unique source of knowledge on the period from the 10,000 B.C. to the Middle Ages covering the fields of history, culture, art and archaeology.
SHEKI 1 DAY
1. Starting to Shamaki
2. Diri Baba tomb - Diri-Baba Tomb has a special place among notable tombs of Azerbaijan built in the middle ages. This tombeach time attracted the attention of travelers who would come here.
3. 7 Tombs in Shemaka (Yeddi Gumbaz) - medieval cemetery in Shemakha.
4. Sheki Khan’s palace Museum - Visit to the local medieval fortress , Sheki Khans palace, local museum of history, Sheki Caravanserai and craftsmen shops by the caravanserai.
5. Georgian border
Address: Nizami 100, Baku. Azerbaijan, AZ 1010
Tel: +994 12 555 12 46,
+994 55 273 54 10
+994 55 836 13 26
+994 55 791 62 63
E-mail: [email protected]